- WHERE AND WHEN IS IT CELEBRATED?
Between June 2-4, 2017 at MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology), Cambridge.
Friday June 2nd
SAMBERG CONFERENCE CENTER MIT, CHANG BUILDING (E52)
Massachusetts Institute of Technology, MIT
MIT, CHANG BUILDING (E52) 50 MEMORIAL DRIVE, CAMBRIDGE, MA
Saturday, June 3rd and Sunday, June 4th
Massachusetts Institute of Technology, MIT, Cambridge, MA
77 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139 Room 6-120 (MIT, Cambridge, MA)
- WHEN IS THE REGISTRATIONS OPEN?
Registration will open on April 25 and close on June 2 or once the capacity has been completed.
- CAN I REGISTER EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER OF ECUSA?
Yes and you can also become a member of ECUSA at the following link (http://www.ecusa.es/membership).
- CAN I REGISTER EVEN IF I DO NOT WORK IN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY?
Yes. Anyone interested in promoting science is very welcome.
- WILL SCIENTIFIC COMMUNICATIONS BE PUBLISHED?
Yes, communications will be available on the web and in the communications book.
- IS THE REGISTRATION FREE?
Yes, the registration includes the coffees and meals that will be served during the meeting.
- ARE THERE TRANSPORTATION DISCOUNTS FOR ASSISTANTS?
Sorry, we could not arrange it.
- WILL I GET A CERTIFICATE OF ASSISTANCE?
- IN WHICH LANGUAGE WILL THE PAPERS BE?
The presentations will be made in Spanish or English, at the discretion of the speaker himself.
- DO I HAVE TO ATTEND THE MEETING TO BE ABLE TO PRESENT MY SCIENTIFIC WORK?
For the presentation of posters it will be necessary that at least one author of the work registers and goes to the event.
- CAN I COLLABORATE AS A VOLUNTEER IN THE ORGANIZATION OF THE MEETING?
Yes, you must indicate it in the registration form to the Meeting. You will also receive a volunteer certificate at the end of it.